Your privacy is important to us. At Kairos Watches Limited. (“Kairos”) we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t store personal information unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information you share with us
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
We collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where a Kairos product is used.
- We also may collect information regarding customer activities on our website, Kairos Android App, Kairos iOS App, support.kairoswatches.com services and from our other products and services
This information is aggregated and used to provide more useful products to our customers by helping us understand which parts of our website, devices, and services are of most interest. Kairos may also display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Kairos does not disclose personally-identifying information.
If you send us a support request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish the non-personally identifiable parts of it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Kairos also collects personally identifying information - data in a form that permits direct association with any specific individual. This type of information helps us provide better support for all of our users. We have two types of personally identifying information:
- Information you give us. For example, signing up for a Kairos Account at account.kairoswatches.com requires you to give us your name, email and shipping address. Additionally, purchasing a Kairos requires you to give us your credit card information along with any other information a financial institution would need to process the transaction.
- Information we get from your use of our product. We may collect smartphone device-specific logs which, for example, include your hardware model, operating system version and unique device identifiers. This helps us determine the type of environment you’re connecting your Kairos to. We may also collect Kairos device-specific logs which, for example, include your Kairos settings, app configurations and device events like crashes and system activity.
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you use a Kairos product or service, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Kairos’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us develop, deliver, and improve our products and services by giving us data that can be internally analyzed and audited.
From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
PROTECTING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Kairos discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Kairos’s behalf, for example a postal carrier requires shipping information to make a delivery, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Kairos’s products and services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Kairos will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
Kairos takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD-PARTIES
If Kairos, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the event that Kairos goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Kairos may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Kairos discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Kairos believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Kairos, third parties or the public at large.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
Kairos’s products, services and websites may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties − for example, a third-party Kairos app. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.